HR Practioner Memberships are available to members who meet one of the following criteria:
- Individuals currently employed in the HR profession
- Employed in the HR field, or related profession, or employed as a consultant in the HR field
- Employed as the senior manager or owner of an HR related service. Such senior managers/owners shall be limited to 10% of total membership.
- Past regular member no longer eligible for regular membership
- 1 Year Membership - SHRM Members: $95 ($85 annual renewal)
- 2 Year Membership - SHRM Members: $190 ($180 biannual renewal)
- 1 Year Membership - Non-SHRM Members: $105 ($95 annual renewal)
- 2 Year Membership - Non-SHRM Members: $210 ($200 biannual renewal)
Affiliate Membership are available to members who provide products and services to organizations and individuals in the HR field but are not HR Practioners.
- 1 Year Membership - SHRM Members: $135 ($125 annual renewal)
- 2 Year Membership - SHRM Members: $240 ($230 biannual renewal)
- 1 Year Membership - Non-SHRM Members: $145 ($135 annual renewal)
- 2 Year Membership - Non-SHRM Members: $260 ($250 biannual renewal)
Student Memberships: $35 are available to students who meet the following criteria:
- Be currently enrolled at least half time in an undergraduate or graduate program through an accredited college or university.
- Be in a college program in human resources or a related field (examples are Industrial Relations, Labor Relations, Organizational Development, Organizational Leadership, Finance and Compensation, Occupational Health and Safety, or Strategic Management).
- SHRM Members - $25
- Non-SHRM Members: $35
Corporate Memberships - as a corporate member of Human Resource Professionals of Minnesota, you will receive:
- Two free lunch vouchers (valued at $70).
- One free conference attendance for every five paid members (valued at $60).
- Opportunities to network with leading Twin Cities professionals.
- The opportunity to make an impact in the HR community by becoming a board member, committee member or mentor.
- Opportunities to build friendships with new and experienced members who share a common interest in HR.
- The flexibility to utilize the five memberships for any employee in your company/corporation.
- SHRM Members: $400 for 5 members ($350 annual renewal)
- Non-SHRM Members: $450 for 5 members ($400 annual renewal)
Non-Member Memberships are available for non-members that would like to register to attend an HRP-MN event / program.
Reminder: After creating your non-member profile, you do need to register for the event also.
- SHRM and Non-SHRM Members: $0